Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Turning Vision Into Reality

I am happy to announce the initial launch of the home site for The Earth Birth Global Women's Health Collective: http://www.earth-birth.com/
We are officially virtual.

Thank you to everyone who has supported our project. If I have not been able to send you a personal thank you it is because things have been blossoming quickly.
If you have not had the time to see how you can get involved and support this enormous effort, check out the website!

The site is a work in progress. Please check back for updates, podcasts, interviews and more.

2 comments:

Judit said...

Excellent, Rachel -- I'm already spreading the word! I'm looking forward to the donations in kind link. (Don't have much of a cash flow, but lots of outgrown stuff and even some birth supplies.)

Question said...

Thank you Judit! My favorite part of the this whole project is the way that it connects us all- no matter where we are. It's a wonderful weaving.