Monday, September 8, 2008

Online Shopping? Support Earth Birth!

Click Here to link to our cause on Igive.com

In the spirit of getting our birth clinic fully built in Uganda, I am happy to say we have linked up with a cool site: http://www.igive.com/

Basically, you sign up as a member (it's free) and choose us as your cause.
Whenever you shop online at one of the stores they are connected to, a donation comes directly to us (between 12%and 2%)

There are 700 stores. Examples are: itunes, barnes&noble, homedepot, expedia, officedepot, staples, sony, radioshack, bestbuy, ebay, overstock, bose, sears, orbitz, macys, nordstrom, urban outfitters, bloomingales, steve madden, at&t, etc.

So please sign up- and if you have any online shopping to do, you will instantly get good karma points! Free money for women's health care!

Thanks for all your support and love!

2 comments:

Nic Nice said...

Hey,
I created an account on Earth Birth, but don't know who you are. So, I don't know which cause to support.

Let me know what cause, so that when I get some new iTunes I'll be helping a bit.

Thanks

Question said...

Hey Nic,

www.igive.com/earthbirth

Happy shopping!

-Rachel